November’s astrological energies started off with a BANG on November 8th as we ended the semi-annual eclipse portal with a full moon lunar eclipse in the sign of Taurus. As the Sun, Venus, and Mercury were all swimming in the depths of Scorpio, this eclipse solidified major shifts, and endings but also manifestations - particularly around Venus associated things in our life such as relationships and money. We were asked to dig deep (accessing the heart, throat, and solar plexus chakras) to find our own value, worth, and confidence to overcome fears and move us into higher states of love and empowerment. This time could have felt very uncomfortable for many (mentally, emotionally, and physically) as we worked hard to come to the truth about certain situations and bravely work to move into releasing what no longer served us so we could ultimately start again from a more empowered state.
This energy has taken up the first two weeks of November but starting around the 15th, the energy finally lightens up and brings in some positivity and hope. For the 2nd half of November, we move out of the watery depths of Scorpio energy to the lighter, warmer, FIRE energy of Sagittarius season. A newfound sense of playfulness, optimism and joy are peeping just around the corner as we embrace for the holiday season celebrating Thanksgiving and then Christmas here in the states.
The cosmos has gifted us with some lovely Astrology to give us some reprieve toward the 2nd half of November so check out the additional alignments and the FULL Astrological Energy Forecast for the rest of the month - Complete with specialized Crystal suggestions for all you Crystal Lovers out there below!
· Nov. 8th – Full moon lunar eclipse in Taurus – Trust the process and know you are being guided to a brand-new chapter in your life (Suggested Crystal – Apache tears, Malachite)
· Nov. 15th – 17th – Venus trine Jupiter/ Venus enters Sagittarius/Mercury enters Sagittarius – A time to be lucky in love, go on an adventure with a loved one and consider expanding your curiosity of Astrology or Metaphysics by reading a book or taking a class. (Suggested Crystal –Azurite)
· Nov. 20th – Sun trine Jupiter – One of the luckiest days of the year – say “YES” to the opportunity presented to you! (Suggested Crystal – Citrine)
· Nov. 21st – Mercury conjunct Venus in Sagittarius - Look for the good in others as well as yourself. Expand your mental library by starting a new study (Suggested Crystal –Blue Agate)
· Nov. 22nd – Sun moves into Sagittarius – The time that marks the joyful holiday season so grab that warm cup of hot chocolate, start making your holiday travel plans and open yourself up to new adventures and opportunities (Suggested Crystal – Lapis Lazuli)
· Nov. 23rd – Auspicious New Moon in Sagittarius with Jupiter and Venus at the same time Jupiter goes Direct in Pisces – one of the best new moons of the year! USE THIS NEW MOON ENERGY to start your new chapter in life after the intense closing of last month’s chapter. (Suggested Crystal – Sapphire and Garnet)
Those are the energetic alignments for November!
See you next month!